Sunday 11 January 2009

The Hilarious Saints Of Comedy Tour


The Hilarious Saints Of Comedy Tour
Customer Review: The Kingdom Comedy Tour AKA Hilarious Sanits of Comedy
I Love my brother and sister in Christ and unless we just want to support them; that is fine, but the comedy was not funny, plain and simple.
Customer Review: I Hope You're a Fan of Christian Comedy!
I didn't hate this but it wasn't as exciting as I expected to be. I had seen Chocolate and Small Frie before and I knew they were funny, so I was expecting this to be pretty good, too. It was just alright. There were funny moments though. Chocolate was real funny as I expected her to be; Small Frie recycled jokes she used on BET Comic View; and the guys weren't funny at all...to me! Oh and the audio was off on the DVD. I bought this for $7 at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment