Thursday 29 January 2009

Hercules (Disney Gold Classic Collection)


Hercules (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
Studio: Buena Vista Home Video Release Date: 12/26/2008 Run time: 92 minutes Rating: G
Customer Review: Um,
I never recieved this product, even though I paid for it. I realize it was just a video tape, but I still should have gotten it by now right? It never got here.
Customer Review: Great movie, terrible video quality.
This review specifically refers to the Gold Collection DVD. The transfer to DVD is one of the worst I've ever seen - I upgraded from a VHS tape and the video quality of both are about on par. It's watchable and the younger kids may not care, but very disappointing considering what it could have been. If you have a larger TV expect to be underwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment