Sunday 18 January 2009

Classic Sonny Chiba Movies (Shogun's Ninja / Sister Street Fighter / The Body Guard)


Classic Sonny Chiba Movies (Shogun's Ninja / Sister Street Fighter / The Body Guard)
Customer Review: Sonny Chiba Fun
Body Guard 2.5/5 Cast: Sonny Chiba I am a fan of Sonny Chiba. Not a huge fan but a fan nonetheless. Okay I'm going to be honest I bought this film for a dollar and have seen it at least 10 times. The version I own is from Digiview Productions and is poor quality and is probable cut. This film is authentic Sonny Chiba and it is a good movie don't get me wrong. Well for the price I paid for it I guess it was worth it.
Customer Review: Better see Kill Bill and Storm Rider
Sonny fans, want to see Sonny Chiba, better see Kill Bill I & II Or Storm Rider Or Explosive City.

No comments:

Post a Comment