Tuesday 13 January 2009

Platinum Comedy Series - Mo'Nique - One Night Stand


Platinum Comedy Series - Mo'Nique - One Night Stand
Customer Review: Who said laughter isn't good For the Soul
I have seen many of comedians throughout the years, but Monique has always taken the trophy and then some. She delivers the punch lines in a manner that you follow and are bound to laugh. The characters in her show that she protrays, she presents it where you can actually picture this person if you were blind. The laughs never stopped when I watched this video. I pulled it out a couple of times during card parties and needless to say the game totally was put on hold, that's how well she capativated the household of card players. Everyone asked " where can I get that"? So I strongly recommend this. You can either watch it with your companion or with a friend, regardless I guarentee she'll say something that you will relate to.
Customer Review: Monique is off the chain and so real
I was cracking up from beginning to end and I can related to the gassy dates hahahhahahaha. As a woman and a fello Baltimorian I am so proud of Moniques accomplishments. You go girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment