Thursday 15 January 2009

SciFi Classics 50 Movie Pack Collection


SciFi Classics 50 Movie Pack Collection
Get an instant library of classic science fiction features on twelve double-sided DVDs. You'll be transported to a time where cosmic heroes battled and prevailed in the face of cheesy special effects, implausible plots and a lot of over acting. In other words, you have all the right ingredients for endless hours of fun, all for an amazingly low price!
Customer Review: No Robot Monster!
I bought this collection to simply get my hands on Robot Monster. I followed the reviews here at Amazon where many specified that it was actually in the collection. To my dismay - IT WAS NOT! Perhaps they have changed the line up of films for some reason I cannot fathom but if you are like me and wanted this collection for Robot Monster. DO NOT BUY IT! RIPPED OFF!
Customer Review: Great Choice with Fantastic Value...
When I bought this collection...I fully understood that most of these films were "duds". As someone who thinks Ed Wood is a genius...collections like this are a god-send to those of us who enjoy a "B" grade or less movie. The cost is fantastic as well & saves so much time from downloading the same titles from public domain film websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment