Tuesday 21 July 2009

Blue's Clues - Classic Clues


Blue's Clues - Classic Clues
Studio: Paramount Home Video Release Date: 02/05/2008 Run time: 99 minutes Rating: Nr
Customer Review: Classic blue's clues
I am the mother of a 23 month old. I brought this DVD for him as a christmas gift. He absolutely loves this DVD. He watches it from sun up to sun down. I highly recommend this product to every parent that has a child who loves Blue.
Customer Review: My Little Guy LOVES This DVD!
I bought this DVD after reading some of the reviews here. My 18 month old already has the "Blues Biggest Stories" DVD and loves it. So I thought he'd love this one as well! I was right! He sits for all 4 episodes. It's a great DVD if you favor Steve (since he's in all the episodes) instead of Joe. A "must get" for your little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment