Friday 31 July 2009

Nero Wolfe - The Complete Classic Whodunit Series


Nero Wolfe - The Complete Classic Whodunit Series
Twenty episodes from the A&E series NERO WOLFE are collected on this release. Nero Wolfe (Maury Chaykin) and Archie Goodwin (Timothy Hutton) are a crime-fighting team whose methods differ wildly. But when they are together Wolfe and Goodwin always get results with the dynamic duo bringing a variety of miscreants to justice.Format: DVD MOVIE Genre: TELEVISION/CLASSICS Rating: NR UPC: 733961748260 Manufacturer No: AAE-74826
Customer Review: Nero Wolfe - The Complete Classic Whodunit Series Rocks!
I had the fortune of catching this series back when it was on the A&E Channel originally. I really liked it then, and decided to buy it for my Dad for Christmas after hearing how sick he was of the new shows that are on now a days. I don't know why, but if you buy the complete series it turns out to be cheaper than getting them separately. I highly recommend these DVDs.
Customer Review: Nero Wolfe-complete series
I am extremely pleased with the quality and price of this purchase. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment