Friday 31 July 2009

Hey There, It's Yogi Bear


Hey There, It's Yogi Bear
Studio: Hanna Barbera Release Date: 12/02/2008 Run time: 89 minutes Rating: G
Customer Review: Beautifully made movie
Great story. Cute songs. Wonderful voice actors. Smooth full-animation. Handsomely rendered backgrounds. I've been waiting for this since 1964! One of Hanna Barbera's best efforts! My one tiny complaint is the theme song; it sounds very similar to "Here Comes Santa Claus", which also sounds very similar to "Ain't We Got Fun?". Even if you're not a little kid anymore, you'll probably want to watch this marvelous film more than once!
Customer Review: A fun film for the kids (& kid in all of us!)
I remember this film when I was a kid. I mostly remember how much I loved the music. Some great songs - even one sung by James Darren! A silly film, of course, but just plain fun as only Yogi Bear can be. I can't wait to see it again - and on DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment