Saturday 18 April 2009

Classic Movie Love Songs Volume 3


Classic Movie Love Songs Volume 3
The third edition of our all time best selling title proves to be even stronger than its predecessors. Combining the classic style of acclaimed pianist, Stan Whitmire.
Customer Review: Best piano soloist ever!!!
You can't beat Stan Whitmire - PERIOD! Instead of infusing his selections with violin or cello, etc., he plays SOLO piano at it's best. This is definitely NOT elevator music! I know it's hard to buy a CD without first previewing it, but I guarantee you will NEVER be unhappy with any purchase from Stan Whitmire. After buying one, you'll be as hooked as I am. I used to buy Danny Wright, Jim Brickman, Emile Pandolfi, David Lanz....etc. and I still have them in my collection of piano music, but I hardly play them anymore. Once you've heard truly GREAT solo piano music by Whitmire, you'll never go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment