Thursday 30 April 2009

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2003) Volume 2


He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (2003) Volume 2
Studio: Bci Eclipse Comp Llc Release Date: 05/27/2008 Run time: 286 minutes
Customer Review: I have the Power!!!
A classic cartoon makes its come back for the new century. I loved the 80's cartoon, and I like this one better. Imagine that!! Great stories and animation, you can see the effort they put to make The Masters of the Universe a hit again. Volume 2 contains 13 episodes, and some interesting extras! Buy it, highly recommended!!!
Customer Review: THANKS AMAZON, FIRST PURCHASE
I placed my order on 07/21/08,i live in Nicaragua. The estimated time of arrival from amazon was August the 27th. I got it August the 7th, i came from work and this AMAZON.COM box was waiting for me. I grew up with the original series from the 80's. I saw a few episodes of this new series on cartoon network and i was immediately hooked. Great animation, some characters that never showed up in the original are here and their looks have improved. I only waited 2 weeks and a couple of days, my fear was that it might not get here but it did. I'm going to place my order for volume 3 vs SNAKE MEN right now. I'll eventually buy the first volume, even though we all know there is a flaw in one of the episodes, some minutes missing. But the first 3 origin episodes are worth the package, and what a package it is. TO THE GUYS WHO CREATED THIS SHOW, please make another volume/season, even if its direct to dvd. I'll buy it, im going to place my new order now. THANKS AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment