Friday 17 April 2009

Imaginaria


Imaginaria
Customer Review: Day Care Favorite
I was looking on Amazon to see if I could find another copy of this video as my day care children have just about worn it out. The kids are obsessed with this video. They range in age from 2 to 10. The school age children that I only have on days when they are out of school continue to ask to watch this video. They love the animation and the songs. The kids will dance along with many of the songs imitating what's going on in the video - it's a riot! Their favorite animated features are the train one where the caboose doesn't want to go across the broken track and the one where the bee chases the little man. The duck that continues to speed up is also hilarious. This video is referred to as the "Bee Movie" at my home. It's very interesting to the kids as well as adults. My own teenagers were singing some of the songs this morning on our way to school. Highly recommended!
Customer Review: A video you wont mind having repeated
My sister (a teacher) bought this for my boys who are 10,8 and 4 and this is one that they all will sit and watch together. I was pulled into it too. The computer graphics are very cool but the best part of any kid video in your home is the enjoyability that they and you have when the youngest one wants to hear it again and again. This one is worth that test. The songs are not annoying and the nonviolent nature and clever fantasy short stories that it is made up of are great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment