Friday 17 April 2009

Classics: Bible Songs


Classics: Bible Songs
Customer Review: Your children will love it but...be careful
the cedermont kids go at a swift pace which makes it somewhat challenging and frustrating for younger children (4 and under) to learn the words which is the funnest part for them. the articulation is not always the best and the children do sing swiftly so be sure to watch it with your child(ren) the first several times. the children will love it though. please note: this pertains not to this video but to toddler tunes, preschool and one other that i forgot the tittle of (even the toddler tunes go quickly).
Customer Review: Wonderful and Entertaining
I loved it almost as much as my son did. Many of the songs are songs we used to sing in "Children's Church" and I found I even remembered many of the actions we used to use while singing. It brought back wonderful memories to me of my Christian upbringing, and I have no doubt thatit poitively affects my son's as well. There is no greater joy than having your three year old ask you about Noah's Ark or David and Goliath. ANything that helps you spread the Word of Jesus is deserving of five stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment