Saturday 25 April 2009

Sesame Street Presents - Follow that Bird


Sesame Street Presents - Follow that Bird
A meddling social worker sends poor big bird off to ocean view illinois for the comforts of family life with his own king the dodos. But big bird is a disaster as a dodo and lonely and homesick he soon sets off on foot for sesame street. Can his old friends find him before he runs afowl of trouble en route? Studio: Warner Home Video Release Date: 03/07/2006 Starring: John Candy (voice) Waylon Jennings (voice) Run time: 90 minutes Rating: Nr Director: Ken Kwapis
Customer Review: If You Watched This As A Child Like I Did...
Buy it to watch with your kids. I was looking for this DVD forever, and then I discovered Amazon.com... I was thrilled to see that they had it!!! I bought this so I could share some of my childhood with my daughter. It kind of bought us closer. Cute movie. Sesame Street is a big hit with any 2-5 year old!!!
Customer Review: Following in dad's footsteps
I bought this for my son when he was 2 back in 1985 (on VHS). He watched it every night (sometimes twice a night) for a long time. Unfortunately one of the other children copied a washing machine commercial right in the middle of the tape. When he became a dad I wanted to get it for his daughter and looked everywhere for a copy. When I found it here on Amazon I ordered it right away. Now they watch it together and have a great time. Sometimes the classics, or new classics, make the best movies. Big Bird never goes out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment