Saturday 25 April 2009

The Best of Fractured Fairy Tales, Vol. 1 (1961)


The Best of Fractured Fairy Tales, Vol. 1 (1961)
Studio: Genius Products Inc Release Date: 09/06/2005
Customer Review: fractured perfection
I thoroughly enjoyed this video. It really brought back memories of childhood Saturday mornings eating a bowl of Cap'n Crisp in front of the TV and watching Rocky and Bullwinkle. I am a typical baby boomer. I always loved hearing Edward Everett Horton's whimsical voice narrate the Fractured Fairy Tales, too!
Customer Review: TVs greatest ever cartoons
These cartoons, included with the Rocky and Bulwinkle show are just the best, funniest cartoon ever on tv and even at my age I still laugh at them. Glad I made the purchase of the DVDs. And I recommend buying them via Amazon, as the price is surely the best you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment