Tuesday 23 June 2009

Benji


Benji
Studio: Gaiam Americas Release Date: 08/17/2004 Rating: Nr
Customer Review: A blast from my past
Truly a nostalgic trip back to my childhood - the film is just as engaging as I remember (although a little more violent than I recalled, with the kids getting kidnapped and Benji's poor girlfriend pooch getting literally kicked to the side at one point) All in all a very cute and engaging tale of a lone dog and his world. My toddler LOVES Benji (and almost all dog movies)
Customer Review: Stay of the couch you stoopid dog!
Benjy just won't listen. This dog refuses to be housebroken and after several attempts by inpatient owners, Benjy is finally taken to the pound. Benjy escapes and joins the circus, along with long time rival, Curious George. At least Lassie was smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment