Saturday 27 June 2009

Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland


Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
When young Alice enters the nonsense world of Wonderland, she plays croquet with the Queen of Hearts, celebrates her "unbirthday" at a tea party with the Mad Hatter and others, and has other crazy adventures. Original.
Customer Review: So Exciting Book!!!
I think this book is great! The illustration is well based on movie. I like like the part when Alice was playing Croquet with the Queen of Hearts, and when Alice was drinking "Drink Me" bottle. When Alice was eating "Eat Me" cookies. Also I like the part when Alice fell down in the Rabit hole. I think this book is great and you should read this book about a girl in Wonderland!!!
Customer Review: An unimaginable story full of surprises!
I think everyone knows this story, and may have watched the movie, but reading this book is totally different! I have already seen the Disney Movie for this but it's not like this book. There are so much more little details in this book, and makes you wonder how on earth a person could've thought to write a story like this! I recommend anyone from any ages to read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment