Thursday 25 June 2009

The Glenn Miller Story


The Glenn Miller Story
The jazz trombonist marries his sweetheart forms a band and creates his signature sound. Studio: Uni Dist Corp. (mca) Release Date: 01/06/2004 Starring: James Stewart Harry Morgan Run time: 115 minutes Rating: G Director: Anthony Mann
Customer Review: Bad experience trying to buy DVDs on web.......
About a month ago, we tried to order three DVDs on this site. The first was a Superman collection through a company called OLD-TIME-THEATRE. Even though they sent an immediate response to our payment nearly a month ago, we are unable to reach them by phone or e-mail, but they have not billed us either. The second DVD was the GLEN MILLER story through a company named IMPORT-CDs. Five days after ordering it we get a notification of a refund from them, with no explanation. I guess it is common practice not to explain to customers why vendors are refunding payment? How tough would it have been to drop a customer an e-mail? The third DVD we tried to order that day was a movie called HOLIDAY AFFAIR. There was a picture of the DVD that appeared correct, but the description was of completely differant actors, so we did not order it. I am sure that there are thousands of great transactions everyday on this site, but our experience was not. I'll think twice before ordering here again.
Customer Review: Just as I remembered!
I had to share this video with my mom for Christmas as this is one of my earliest memories from my childhood. I remember watching it on TV and my mother humming the music for days afterwards. I was excited to find the title!

No comments:

Post a Comment