Friday 10 July 2009

Warner Brothers Classic Holiday Collection, Vol. 2 (All Mine to Give / Holiday Affair / It Happened on 5th Avenue / Blossoms in the Dust)


Warner Brothers Classic Holiday Collection, Vol. 2 (All Mine to Give / Holiday Affair / It Happened on 5th Avenue / Blossoms in the Dust)
Studio: Warner Home Video Release Date: 11/11/2008
Customer Review: Hard to Find Collection
I love the movies from the 30's and 40's; I really only ordered this because I wanted Blossom's in the Dust, and because I had seen and enjoyed the original Holiday Affair (I like the recent version with David James and Cynthia Gibb as well); But I enjoy all the movies, and found that "It Happened on 5th Ave" is a wonderful movie, and one that I will enjoy over and over!!! As far as the "Holiday" collection - if there is a meaning or message, I don't wait for the holidays to enjoy them, I watch them all year round! Tee
Customer Review: Great collection
This is a great collection of 4 great old movies. I was looking for Holiday Affair & it was just released in this collection this season. Great collection of 4 movies that aren't "out there" as much. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment