Tuesday 2 June 2009

Godzilla - The Original Animated Series, Vol. 3


Godzilla - The Original Animated Series, Vol. 3
Studio: Genius Products Inc Release Date: 10/02/2007 Run time: 113 minutes
Customer Review: I love this show. Please release the 13 remaining episodes.
This DVD is called "Godzilla: The Original Animated Series Volume 3." This DVD contains 5 episodes of the 1970s Hanna Barbera Godzilla cartoon. They are: Island Of Lost Ships - The Sirens, creatures from ancient greek mythology, sing their beautiful, hypnotic music, which causes Captain Majors to strand the Calico and its passengers on an island. The Magnetic Terror - A giant turtle-like monster keeps getting bigger and bigger as it feeds on energy. Captain Majors and Brock are very brave in this one, as they are willing to sacrifice their lives in order to save the world from this monster. The Breeder Beast - A giant slug-like creature threatens to cause a nuclear explosion and destroy the world. The Sub-Zero Terror - The crew of the Calico discovers a group of abominable snowman-like creatures, plus another similar creature which is much larger. The Time Dragons - Godzilla and the crew of the Calico travel back in time to when dinosaurs were still alive. I love this show, and with this release and the 2 previous ones, all 13 episodes from the first season are now available on DVD. However, there was also a second season with 13 more episodes, and none of those are available on DVD. I hope they will be released, because I love this show and I would buy them. Season 2 has "Calico Clones," which is my favorite episode of the series, as well as "Microgodzilla" and "Island Of Doom," which are also among the best episodes of the series.
Customer Review: Remembering the cartoons of my youth
I remember watching this cartoon when I was young. I have always loved Godzilla and so I took this cartoon. As an adult I purchased this DVD (I have the previous 2 as well) knowing that it wasn't the best made cartoon but to relive some of the older cartoons that I did enjoy. If you have a young child that is into Godzilla and monsters then they will probably like this cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment