Thursday 4 June 2009

Scooby-Doo - Mystery Mask Mix-Up


Scooby-Doo - Mystery Mask Mix-Up
A compilation of 2 classic Scooby-Doo episodes, "Mystery Mask Mix-Up" and "What the Hex Is Going On?". Plus a Cartoon Network Bonus Toon, "Dexter's Laboratory".

In MYSTERY MASK MIX-UP, Daphne buys a golden mask that belongs to an evil Chinese spirit. When the spirit's zombie henchmen kidnap Daphne, Scooby and the rest of the gang must rescue her from a haunted temple.

In WHAT THE HEX GOING ON? A ghostly presence magically transforms a man into an old codger. Scooby-Doo and his pals investigate, only to discover the ghost has the same fate in store for them, too.

Plus! Bonus 'toon: Dexter's Laboratory.
Customer Review: Another Childhood Favorite!!!
When I was little, I used to rent this from a place called 'Movie Warehouse' It is now a Pawnshop, but I rented this a lot when I was a kid. Back in August, I bought it here, and watched it soon after I got it. Something was missing; when I rented it, they showed cartoon characters giving HALLOWEEN tips to stay safe, but when I got this, it didn't have it. I was kind of disappointed. If you love Scooby-Doo, and HALLOWEEN, you'll love SCOOBY-DOO: MOSTLY GHOSTLY!!!
Customer Review: Scooby Doo Winter Wonder Dog A REAL Review!!!
I first want to say that I don't know why other reviews for other Scooby Doo DVD's on the listing for this one; but this is a review for Scooby Doo Winter Wonder Dog!!! I think this is one of the better DVD collection of Scooby Doo for the simple reason that it spans some of the great Scooby Doo episodes that HB or WB (Hanna Barbara or Warner Bros, don't know who is releasing them off top of my head) have yet to release in a season collection. As an avid Scooby Doo fan who would love to have the entire collection up to What's New Scooby Doo? We just are not getting anywhere with a re-release of the first three seasons in volumes. Anyway, back to this DVD: Episodes: The NutCracker Scoob: the only episode from The New Scooby Doo Show on DVD thus far. The fun filled Christmas episode, truly one of a kind. Also on VHS. Alaskan King Coward: Yet to be a release in the Scooby Doo/Richie Rich series, but yes a trio episode, only 15 mins long. Couldn't they compile at least one more along with this one? A Scary Night With A Snow Beast Fright: A good episode from the Scooby Doo/Dynomutt hour. That's Snow Ghost: Classic episode but released like a million times already. It's a really good collection but I also feel there could be more. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there an episode from the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo that was wintered themed like these? Bottom Line: A great collection for the family that will also get you in the Christmas mood!!! Finally: A shout out for the continuation of the Scooby Doo series to be released on DVD, but the other series!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment