Wednesday 3 June 2009

York Peel & Stick Border - Wild Horses


York Peel & Stick Border - Wild Horses
Size: 15ft. long X 5 " wide. WILD HORSES Wall Border / Stick-Ups. Self-stick, removable, and reusable Wall Border Stick-Ups are the easy way to decorate and won't damage your walls! It's so quick and amazing , just peel and stick! Colorful graphics are printed on durable, tear-resistant vinyl wall border in the repeating pattern shown. The border is Prepasted. This Border Stick-Up measures 5 inches tall by 15 feet in length. Licensed product .
Customer Review: Wall Border
My daughter has recently wanted to redecorate her room. This wall border was such an easy way for me to do it. The peel and stick border was so easy to put up that I was able to do it myself. It looks great, and it was easy. I highly recommend this product.
Customer Review: horse border
This is a lovely border of good quality. However, I had a lot of trouble getting it to remain up on the wall using the self-stick process and ended up having to glue it. I was using it in a tack room which may just be too humid or the surface may have been too rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment