Sunday 23 August 2009

The Baby Sitters Club


The Baby Sitters Club
Based on the bestselling book series. When kristy president of the babysitters club has a brilliant idea to run a summer day camp the girls all agree its the perfect way to spend their summer together! but life gets complicated as budding romance family problems & a trio of snobs threaten to ruin the club. Studio: Sony Pictures Home Ent Release Date: 06/28/2005 Starring: Schuyler Fisk Rachel Leigh Cook Run time: 94 minutes Rating: Pg
Customer Review: Great Motivational Movie for kids
This movie is a wonderful motivator for kids. It helps them realize they can work and make money. It has a great morals sprinkled throughout as well and teaches them how to handle life's emotional situations. I would recommend it for kids or preteens.
Customer Review: This movie was actually pretty good
Throughout Elementary school, I've seen various BSC books strewn about in my school Library and classroom bookshelf. As a boy, I've always viewed the books as nothing but just little girls' novels, and so I tended to avoid the books as much as possible lol. I was about 7 years old when this movie came out, and at that time, the commercials were all over the air waves non-stop. Eventually, after seeing the commercials a billion times a week, I for some reason developed a small interest in wanting to watch the film. Some of my friends who saw the movie said they loved it, so I decided to wait until they started showing it on TV, which it has been on many times but I just never got a chance to catch it. So I gave up trying to watch it for about 12 years, and I totally forgot all about the movie. Now I finally got the chance to watch the film on HBO Family yesterday, and I actually liked it! Although I was never a BSC reader, I thought the movie was good. Though I think the movie would've appealed to me more if I was a kid, so I'll always remember the Baby Sitter's Club as "the movie I should have watched when I was a kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment