Saturday 22 August 2009

The Shadow-Lands of C.S. Lewis: The Man Behind the Movie


The Shadow-Lands of C.S. Lewis: The Man Behind the Movie
Customer Review: Fantastic!!!
I just finished reading this book and it has helped me tremendously. I now know which direction to go in regards to Lewis' works. I'm not quite ready for "Mere Christianity", "The Four Loves", or even "Suprised by Joy." I know that based on the excerpts I read from this great book. I will now read "The Pilgrim's Regress" It should be good. I reccomend this book for anyone wanting to know more about Lewis and his works. Peter Kreeft does a fine job.
Customer Review: Truly great primer
You can find a primer much better than this. Lewis may well be the most influential Christian of this century, and deservedly so. His writings should be read by all Christians. No one has better given Christians a real sense of how the present (the shadows) and eternity (the real thing) interrelate.

No comments:

Post a Comment