Tuesday 25 August 2009

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe


The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
They open a door and enter a world.
Customer Review: Ok book
Ok so I'm one of those people that saw the movie first. I've tried to read this book 2 times now. Although short, I just had trouble staying interested in it. I thought the movie was excellent. Normally the books are better than the movie, but in my case I don't think so. I know it's a children's book but it reads very childish to me. This is the main reason I just couldn't stick with it. My reason for 4 stars and not less, it was a great movie and it takes a great book to make a great movie. I'd suggest this to all readers, it's fast and was fairly easy to read. But don't watch the movie first.
Customer Review: An excellent and exciting books to read
This amazing book takes you on a journey to a fantasy world of animated excitement. It is an excellent read for young ones as well as adults. There's plenty of epic adventure, with a storyline of no dull moments. The detailed narration was so vivid; it was as if I was living through the characters experience all of the action in real life. I loved the characters, the storyline and adventures. There were also funny scenes that any audience can appreciate. This was a very good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment