Saturday 29 August 2009

Harold and the Purple Crayon - The Complete Series


Harold and the Purple Crayon - The Complete Series
Studio: Sony Pictures Home Ent Release Date: 05/23/2006 Run time: 289 minutes Rating: Nr
Customer Review: THANK HEAVENS FOR HAROLD!!
My Daughter (4 and 1/2) has practically worn out this DVD, she watches it so much. It is a video that is simple in nature and peaceful. She is not a fan of movies that blow things up and violence, nor am I. She has even passed on this love of Harold to her cousins (ages 8 and 6). When they come over they specically ask if they can watch it. When we brought this DVD with us abroad all her cousins who are under the age of 8 loved it as well. (they are fans of rockem sockem movies) So I found it to be a nice change for them. Language was not a barrier for them to understand what was happening....NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE MIND AND THE POWER OF IMAGINATION A CHILD HAS!!!! THANK YOU HAROLD!!!
Customer Review: My kids love Harold
My 22 month old and 3-1/2 old boys just love this Harold video. It is a great video to watch before bedtime as it has a very calming effect on my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment