Sunday 20 September 2009

150 Cartoon Classics


150 Cartoon Classics
WOW! 150 Cartoon Classics DVD Set. PRICED LOW! Hours of classic animation! Here's the ultimate collection of 150 Classic Cartoons. A laugh a minute featuring all-time favorite characters and fun-filled antics from the Golden Age of animation. Starring Woody Woodpecker, Popeye, The Three Stooges, Casper, Betty Boop and more on 4 Discs. Set weighs 6 ozs. Nab your kid-friendly Set now! 150 Cartoon Classics DVD Set
Customer Review: Great Classics
I have this DVD and it is a great addition to our collection. My 4 year old daughter prefers them to anything else. I loved them as a child and now I find myself glued to the TV when I have them on for my daughter.
Customer Review: Watermarked and cropped to letterbox (4:3)
Some of the films are watermarked with an ugly logo (imo a sacrilege). Also all films have been chopped and cropped to fit the standard 4:3 letterbox-TV. I find the selection of films a little strange. Wasn't this supposed to be classics? Of course Betty Boop and Popye can be called classics, but there's some obscure stuff in there, including clay animations(!). Early clay animations may of course be of interest to many, but it was certainly not something I expected, and I don't think you can call the clay animations *cartoon* classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment