Wednesday 23 September 2009

Classic Christmas Favorites (Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! / The Year Without a Santa Claus / Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July / Rudolph's Shiny New Year / and More)


Classic Christmas Favorites (Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas! / The Year Without a Santa Claus / Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July / Rudolph's Shiny New Year / and More)
Studio: Warner Home Video Release Date: 10/30/2008 Rating: Nr
Customer Review: Christmas DVD
This Christmas DVD has some of my favorites. My children and I will watch these classics for years to come. Shipping on time.
Customer Review: childhood favs
My husband and I love the stop motion Christmas shows from our youth. I thought 10 for a little more than the cost of 1 was a great bargain. They look fantastic! They are all in HD and look better than the originals we saw on TV. Some of the 10 titles we weren't familiar with and some we remembered but they rarely showed on TV - now we know why, they aren't so awesome. Even with that it's still a great bargain and we enjoyed watching the ones we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment