Saturday 19 September 2009

The Omen


The Omen
Customer Review: Wow
This is a great book. I loved the original movies and the remake. Even though this book is a work of fiction, it is so prophetic.It makes for great late night reading.
Customer Review: Creepy Fun!
This is another one of those great 70's horrors (Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby) that's guaranteed to give you goose bumps. I especially liked the apocalyptic themes, the prophetic connections to Revelations, and the historical significance of Megiddo. And Seltzer sure knew how to create a creepy kid. I could feel Damien's silent, staring eyes, I could sense his mother, Katherine's panic and anxiety, and I could relate to his father, Jeremy's desperation. The Omen is well written, full of suspense and darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment