Tuesday 29 September 2009

Boys Town


Boys Town
Spencer Tracy won an Oscar for his portrayal of Father Flanagan, who opens Boys Town and dedicates himself to helping juvenile delinquents go straight. Mickey Rooney plays one of the tougher kids, figuring out early on that Flanagan is nobody's fool. Warmhearted and inspiring, the film's inevitable sentimentality is nicely cut by Tracy's performance and a smart script by Eleanore Griffin and Dore Schary (who also won Oscars). A good film for all ages, directed by Norman Taurog (Adventures of Tom Sawyer). --Tom Keogh
Customer Review: Simply Excellent
"When I get this movie has a present I never tough that I will like it so much. It has everything you could ask for a great movie. I mean I was raise with Hollywood glamour fill with special effects and great stunts. This movie doesn't have all this stuff but it's great... Highly recommend to any serious movie collector..."
Customer Review: Great Movie Timeless
I and my children loved this wonderful movie. Acting was excellent and the story was moving!Buy it and you will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment