Monday 23 March 2009

Initech Bobble Head Office Space Milton Waddams


Initech Bobble Head Office Space Milton Waddams
A Diamond Select Release! The perfect cure for a "Case of the Mondays," these Office Space bobbleheads feature 7" depictions of your favorite characters from the crazy cult of cubicles - the apathetic Peter, the overbearing Bill Lumbergh, and the unpredictable Milton! Sculpted by Rudy Garcia, each bobble head features hilarious sound bytes from the film!
Customer Review: Milton bobblehead doll
I got this because our work place is straight out of "office space" so much so, we have a part of our operations center (TV station) named "the milton station". I also got the red swingerline stapler that Milton covets in Office Space. The voices are great, except I wish they would have included "I'm going to set this place on fire" and others, though we are obviously joking. I am also going to get the Bill Lumbergh bobblehead doll to go along with Milton. All I have to do now is buy a few Initech Mugs for my mates at work and we should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment