Sunday 24 May 2009

The Chronicles of Narnia Movie Tie-in Box Set (adult)


The Chronicles of Narnia Movie Tie-in Box Set (adult)

A boxed set of of C. S Lewis's entire Chronicles of Narnia Series.
Customer Review: Missing pages
Great price for a boxed set. Bought these for Christmas last year ('06) to replace our worn out set. Just now (9/21/07) discovered two chapters 13 & 14 were omitted in "Silver Chair". (I wonder what else is missing.) Now I know why the great price.
Customer Review: The Chronicles of Narnia Movie Tie-in Box Set (adult) (Narnia)
Now how are you supposed to know if this sealed box set at the store is concidered 'adult' pray tell! There is no indication that it isn't illustrated like any other boxed sets that were ever printed of the Chronicles of Narnia! Nor does it say anywhere on the box 'adult' set. Also, it was sold where children's books were! I am upset that it is without the illustrations. I have personally read this set about 9 or 10 times throughout the years and have always enjoyed the text as well as the illustrations. I bought this particular set at a store as a christmas present for my daughter and I am very irate about the omission. I also duly note the price is much higher than for the 'children's version {same text with wonderful illustrations)'. I am taking it back. I don't like it and have already purchased a set with illustrations from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment