Friday 29 May 2009

Easy Rider


Easy Rider
Two hippie bikers set out to discover the real america and wind up taking the ultimate bad trip Studio: Sony Pictures Home Ent Release Date: 12/21/2004 Starring: Peter Fonda Jack Nicholson Run time: 95 minutes Rating: R
Customer Review: Easy Rider
I really was not impressed with this movie. It had some funny parts but was very drawn out. The acting was good just boring.
Customer Review: Wish I could give it a 1/4 star
I just finished watching this loser movie....I'm curious...in whatever warped need that Dennis Hopper had to produce a counterculture film,,why did the film need to be so incredibly boring...Hoppers' character was negative, and frankly he never shut up......totally annoying,,,,their death at the end was pointless, just like the entire film...I get the point of the film....regardless...I want my two hours back....

No comments:

Post a Comment