Friday 22 May 2009

The Greatest '70s Cop Shows (Charlie's Angels / Starsky and Hutch / S.W.A.T. / Police Woman / The Rookies)


The Greatest '70s Cop Shows (Charlie's Angels / Starsky and Hutch / S.W.A.T. / Police Woman / The Rookies)
The definitive collection of the greatest 70s cop shows is finally here! see how the action all started with this colletion of the first episodes of charlies angels starsky and hutch s.W.A.T. rookies and police woman. Studio: Sony Pictures Home Ent Release Date: 02/26/2008 Run time: 252 minutes Rating: Nr
Customer Review: Prime example of 70's police dramas
I was excited when this offering arrived in the mail. I couldn't wait to watch it. I was surprised however to find I have grown up since I last watched these shows (when they were on the very first time). Shows I loved as a youngster didn't do it for me as an adult, and shows I had to sit through as a kid because my parents liked them were the ones I enjoyed most. All that aside, this was a very well produced product. I thought the quality was very good,both picture and sound. It may not have all the bells and whistles some people want in a DVD these days,but fills the bill if you want to see some of your favorite crime drama from back in the day.
Customer Review: why johnny can't read
lots of unintentional laughs to be found here . who wrote this dreck ? 50 year old tupperware moms ? spelling should be brought up for crimes against humanity . just about the only character with any truth is george stanford brown's officer from THE ROOKIES . i'd advise any prospective buyer to S.W.A.T this brick of cheese out of their shopping cart . i rejected this stuff (wholesale) at ten or so . BEWARE

No comments:

Post a Comment