Saturday 30 May 2009

Pippi Longstocking


Pippi Longstocking
Studio: Henstooth Video Release Date: 10/04/2005 Starring: Inger Nilsson Run time: 99 minutes Director: Olle Hellborn
Customer Review: Bad dubbing!
The voice dubbing on the film is horrific. It's like watching a bad karate movie. There mouths are moving, but the words don't come out until a few seconds later.
Customer Review: Pippy is still great after all these years!
I remember watching Pippy Longstocking as a young girl and loving it. Now my 4 and 5 year old love her too. It is funny to realize that it is dubbed in English, didn't notice that as a child and my kids haven't noticed it either. My husband and I got a kick out of it the first time we watched it as adults. Doesn't take away from the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment