Friday 7 August 2009

Pinocchio (Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection)


Pinocchio (Walt Disney Gold Classic Collection)
Count the number of truly classic animated films and the list would begin with Walt Disney's PINOCCHIO. C. Collodi's brilliant story of a little puppet who dreams of being a real boy unfolds as a shining example of vivid, rich, detailed Disney animation at its finest! An unforgettable cast of characters includes the spry Jiminy Cricket; kindly old Geppetto; the sneaky J. Worthington Foulfellow; a terrifying whale named Monstro; and, of course, the little puppet made of wood, Pinocchio. Coupled with the haunting theme song "When You Wish Upon A Star," you have a timeless, unparalleled film adventure for anyone who has a dream in their heart.
Customer Review: Pinocchio
My granddaughter loves it. Watches it over and over again. The company said that it was in like new condition and it was. I'd buy it again.
Customer Review: Haven't received my merchandise
I ordered my DVD several weeks ago and am still waiting for it. The estimated time of arrival indicated November 3 at the latest. I also contacted the vendor, but have not received any reply. I am very unhappy at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment