Monday 3 August 2009

Warner Bros. Romance Classics Collection (Palm Springs Weekend / Parrish / Rome Adventure / Susan Slade)


Warner Bros. Romance Classics Collection (Palm Springs Weekend / Parrish / Rome Adventure / Susan Slade)
Customer Review: Hold The Phone
I was so excited to hear that finally these are being release in a box set. I immediately clicked to order these. But wait, I always check other sites for additional information. To my disgust, I find that these are being released in the pan & scan versions? Tell, me it ain't so. Maybe they don't know. Amazon does not have an aspect ratio listed. These were all in Cinemascope,if I remember correctly. All I can do is wait until I get an answer before ordering.
Customer Review: Troy's Birthday is January 27.
How great that WB is releasing these movies on his birthday. They are 4 of his 5 best movies. It's been a long time coming. Good old fashioned romance, glamorous settings and luscious cinematography.

No comments:

Post a Comment