Friday 16 January 2009

Arab-American Comedy Tour


Arab-American Comedy Tour
Customer Review: Excellent Comedy, Lousy Production
I'm a fan of Axil of Evil Tour. So I had high hopes when I ordered this item. ABSOLUTE LET-DOWN! No criticism of the comedians. Just the production values. I have to strain to hear what the performer is saying without any success. The video feels like they got their cousin to come in and shoot it like an amateur home video. I blame the producers for trying to make a fast buck from the Axis of Evil fame.
Customer Review: bad production
the production of this dvd was very low, could hardly hear what the comedians where saying on stage without having a very high volume on my sound system. great comedians, but the quality of the dvd pulled down the enjoyment of it all unfortunantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment