Sunday 22 February 2009

Cheaper By the Dozen


Cheaper By the Dozen
Based on the real-life story of the gilbreth family this follows them from providence r.I. To montclair n.J. & details the amusing anecdotes found in large families. Frank gilbreth was a pioneer in the field of motion study & often used his family as guinea pigs (with amusing & embarrassing results). Studio: Tcfhe Release Date: 03/06/2007 Starring: Clifton Webb Myrna Loy Run time: 85 minutes Rating: Nr
Customer Review: Wrong movie
I thought I made a mistake but now I see it was yours. I received the modern version of Cheaper By the Dozen not the original one. Can you rectify that? Thanks.
Customer Review: cheaper by the dozen
A delightful true story of the Gilbreath family. And how zany and crazy life can be in a family with 12 children.

No comments:

Post a Comment