Sunday 22 February 2009

The Land Before Time (Anniversary Edition)


The Land Before Time (Anniversary Edition)
A baby dinosaur called littlefoot makes a perilous journey to a fertile valley. Animated. Studio: Uni Dist Corp. (mca) Release Date: 01/13/2004 Run time: 69 minutes Rating: G Director: Don Bluth
Customer Review: The Land Before Time {Anniversary Edition}
Excellent, maybe the best cartoon ever produced. Comical characters, funny lines. I'm 50 years old and still like to watch it while having my morning coffee.
Customer Review: Come on man
This movie is stupurbolis! Yes I make up my own word for it. I'm glad it doesn't have any songs in it. If it did, I probably would have thrown the VHS out long ago. As for the different tones in the picture, did they restore it before they transfered it? And Nymph 2 was a perfectly good movie and excellent sequel. The songs were entertaining. My schpeil's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment