Wednesday 4 March 2009

Kids" Movie Classics [Three Cd Box Set By Excelsior]


Kids" Movie Classics [Three Cd Box Set By Excelsior]
Track List Disk One 1. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah 2. It's A Small World 3. Makin' Memories 4. Second Star To The Right 5. I'm Flying 6. I've Gotta Grow 7. Someday My Prince Will Come 8. With A Smile and A Song 9. Supercalifragillisti10. Chim Chim Cher-ee 11. A Spoonful of Sugar Disk Two 1. When You Wish Upon A Star 2. Hi Diddle Dee Dee 3. I Wonder 4. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo 5. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes 6. Why Should I worry? 7. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf 8. Baby Mine 9. Bare Necessities 10. Part of Your World 11. Under The sea Disk Three 1. Beauty And The beast 2. Be Our Guest 3. Whole New World 4. Prince Ali 5. Circle of Life 6. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? 7. I Just Can't Wait To Be King 8. Colors of The Wind 9. Just Around the Riverbend 10. Someday 11. God Help The Outcasts

No comments:

Post a Comment