Tuesday 10 March 2009

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol


Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
The first-ever animated holiday special made for television starring the hilariously nearsighted mr. Magoo in a music retelling of the charles dickens classic a christmas carol. Also includes special voice talent bios and a classic magoo short. Studio: Genius Products Inc Release Date: 09/05/2006 Run time: 60 minutes Rating: Nr
Customer Review: Loved it!
This brought back memories from my childhood when I watched this every year. I was so glad to see that this came out on DVD, finally. Having it in the original length was a treat. I had completely forgotten about the beginning when Mr. Magoo sang that he was back on Broadway.
Customer Review: Mr.Magoo's Christmas
I loved it as a child, I love it as an adult.Everone should see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment