Thursday 7 May 2009

Star Wars Animated Classics - Droids: The Pirates and the Prince


Star Wars Animated Classics - Droids: The Pirates and the Prince
Customer Review: Lame!
First off, I love Star Wars....but...This DVD is so awful! The animation is terrible and the storylines are so completely boring and pathetic. Don't buy this DVD unless you enjoy ANYTHING Star Wars and have a very, very, very low IQ. I'm sure maybe then you wont mind it in that case. The Clone Wars Vol. 1 series is the only animated Star Wars DVD I've seen that respects the material and the characters in. My personal version of hell would be getting tied to a chair and being forced to watch this DVD on repeat!
Customer Review: STAR WARS Fun for Everyone
I enjoyed seeing these animated adventures the first time, when they ran in 1985-86, but seeing them again was wonderful, too. An imaginative way of exploring the "Star Wars" universe through the eyes of new characters and villians.

No comments:

Post a Comment