Tuesday 1 September 2009

The Best of Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales


The Best of Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales
Voiced by the late-great Don Addams (who portrayed Maxwell Smart on Get Smart, and later voiced Inspector Gadget), educated as well as entertained youngsters.

Tennessee, a wisecracking penguin, and his dim-witted pal, Chumley, resided in the Megalopolis Zoo. They were constantly scheming against zookeeper Stanley Livingston and his assistant Flunky, in an attempt to raise the quality of zoo-life. Their projects required the assistance of their educated friend, Phineas J. Wheepee (voiced by Larry Storch), and his 3-D BB (a three dimensional blackboard). The 3-D BB helped demonstrate basic scientific principles through the use of instructional film clips (a technique also used that year by Ken Snyder's syndicated Funny Company cartoons).

15 of the greatest episodes are here for all to enjoy the Penguin paranoia!

System Requirements:
  • Running Time 135 Mins.

    Format: DVD MOVIE
    Customer Review: Tennesse Tuxedo pleases my kids as much as it pleased me
    I always enjoyed these cartoons as a kid. It was nice to find this dvd and share it with my children aged 4 and 5 and find out that they enjoy it as much as any of the current children's cartoons.
    Customer Review: I'll Wait For A Box-Set If Ever One Comes Out Or...
    ...perhaps I'll look for a pirate version that has the complete series available. I hate doing that but my money is valuable to me and how and what I spend it one better be of real quality. I'm tired of corporate bean counters dictating to me what they will deign to throw at we Americans rather than pleasing the customer as businesses once did in this country, a long time ago now. I was forced to buy a pirate version of another series, Batman the '60s TV series, as it seems there is no release going to be made for this show at all, not merely any time soon, but at all. I did my research on this and found a site from a guy who worked on the series intimately and he said there is likely never to be a release of the Batman television series. But there was someone online who made very good quality home recorded DVDs of it. So, if the corporate fascists won't take care of us customers then we'll take care of ourselves. You greedy corporate thieves want my and other Americans' money? Then you all better damned well come across with what we want and in a quality form in all things. Wall Street crashing recently and how angry We, The People are with all you greedy thieves should tell you all something. Back to Tennessee Tuxedo. I'll give the corporate brains six months from the date of this post to come out with a full series package. Then if nothing happens, I'll see what other avenues on the net avails me of what I want. I have no problem in buying legitimate products if they're of quality. But when the corporates figure to toy with we customers to the point of ripping us off, well, get with the program you bean counters and give us Americans the quality of products we want and you'll get your money then. Until then... sign me, One Pissed Off American Customer

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment