Sunday 6 September 2009

Disney Mega-Hit Movies: 38 Contemporary Classics from The Little Mermaid to High School Musical 2


Disney Mega-Hit Movies: 38 Contemporary Classics from The Little Mermaid to High School Musical 2
37 of Disney's biggest hits arranged for easy piano, including: Be Our Guest * Beauty and the Beast * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * Circle of Life * Colors of the Wind * Friend like Me * Hakuna Matata * Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride * I Just Can't Wait to Be King * Kiss the Girl * Out There * Someday * Strangers like Me * Under the Sea * A Whole New World * You'll Be in My Heart * You've Got a Friend in Me * When She Loved Me * and more.
Customer Review: Wayyy easy.
This book is much easier than explained in the description. Though it's really good for beginners, I was looking for a bit harder book. The price is good though, and it's got a great selection of songs.
Customer Review: Way too easy...
This book was not described as an easy piano book when I purchased it. If you have better eyes than I do, you might catch the 'easy piano' at the top right corner. Great songs, I gave it to my niece who is more of a beginner pianist.

No comments:

Post a Comment