Tuesday 15 September 2009

Essential Classics - Dramas (The Maltese Falcon / Citizen Kane / Ben-Hur)


Essential Classics - Dramas (The Maltese Falcon / Citizen Kane / Ben-Hur)
Studio: Warner Home Video Release Date: 05/13/2008
Customer Review: excellent deal
I was looking for a copy of Citizen Kane when I happened upon this sweet deal.
Customer Review: 3 Great Classics
This is a great collection of some classic films. I had never seen the other two but I saw Ben Hur when I was a kid and loved it. The best thing is the value of having the three movies for this price. I got this as a Christmas present and just recently watched Citizen Kane and The Maltese Falcon for the first time and really enjoyed them both. I had always heard Kane was a classic but never got around to watching it but I can understand its relevance in this collection. Ben Hur is great and always has been even though disc two really isn't that long but it is really enjoyable. The Maltese Falcon was really good to for a movie I had never heard of starring Humphrey Bogart. The dvd transfer of these movies aren't really what I expected but they do a good enough job and its not like they look really bad nor are they very grainy. I just thought it would look better and possibly sound better but thats o.k. seeing the value in what you get. Fans of classic movies should really see this and odds are they have already but if not get them this collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment