Tuesday 1 September 2009

Superman - The Animated Series, Volume One (DC Comics Classic Collection)


Superman - The Animated Series, Volume One (DC Comics Classic Collection)
Studio: Warner Home Video Release Date: 03/29/2005 Run time: 396 minutes
Customer Review: Superman, vol. 1
I like the longer stories better than those in the '69 shorts. What I do not like, is a Superman who has trouble lifting a train. I don't want my boy to grow up thinking that Superman is weaker than Wonder Woman and can't even lift a train. Come on D.C. this is insane. Get some men to write your Superman stories and come out with some good ones. Or better yet, just use these stories but use Superman in them, not just some guy in a red cape.
Customer Review: Alright for children.
I read rave reviews on other websites about this series. I found it to be extremely childish (of course) and the animation is a little stiff. If you have young children who love Superman this is a good choice. If not, stick to the live action films.

No comments:

Post a Comment